List on AHF
Get your books listed on AHF with these few simple steps
What You Need to Send
The process is quite simple. You identify the books you want to be featured - these can be within the whole wide remit of alternate history so can include time travel, changing the past etc (Napoleon Disentimed is one of our favourites in the wider genre). In addition, if most of the books you want to submit are within the genre, AHF will happily list one or two other books by you that are not: e.g. historical fiction, science fiction etc.
For each book AHF needs
- cover image (preferably emailed or linked to a full size version)
- sales links (to both print and ebook if you have them)
Then, we need
- your bio, preferably in shorter potted form, then in however long you want it (the latter is optional)
- your author photograph (if you use one)
- links to your websites, and any social media you want mentioned
A lot of this information can be as simple as identifying the sales links on Amazon or other sales platforms, and sending AHF these. We prefer to have cover images emailed as we cannot always extract a good copy from an Amazon page.
Beyond this, if you want you can add
- information about how the book came to be, or more commentary on the book
(this creates an individual page for the book, which is being created if it doesn't just duplicate what is on the overview page but adds to it)
- information about the cover artist, anything about the process or the image if you wish, and their website or contact information.
In addition, if you maintain a website or blog that is about alternate history in general, or writing in general, then AHF can add this to the Websites page, but we have taken the decision not to simply add authors' own websites about their own books to this section.
Interviews can be arranged for the Interviews section - these can be specific or follow a generic (but interesting) list of questions.
Also, in addition, AHF Magazine is launched in September 2016 - its terms and conditions are here
If you are interesting in submitting to it, after reading the T&Cs, please email the submission to email@example.com and title the email 'AHF Magazine' in the Subject line.